среда, 29 июля 2015 г.

Random blog post for my murican buddies

First, the SNAIL BIRTH UPDATE #3



Survival rates don't seem to be high.

I'm still shoveling loads of snails out of the main terrarium and into a huge box. I decided to leave some of the snails in the terrarium with the big snails. Also the small snails seem to like riding the big snails. Here:





I give 'em fresh food twice or even three times a day and keep the moisture in the tanks at an appropriate level. I hope they don't die all lmao. *shrugs* well, I'm doing my best. They are also pretty cute :3


This old sea wolf was helping his old missus get into the boat. She was giggling. Aww.






Nothing worth sharing anymore, so here have this big mama:




oh and btw!
Found the pedo!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий